The philosophy of yoga is simple: mind, body and spirit are one. Fused with our own vision of “freedom in nature” and living in the moment, we’ve created a series of unique Yoga Retreats for 2017. Here’s 5 reasons to pack your bags and join us!
1. Experience outdoor yoga: nature’s power and energy naturally creates an environment that welcomes calm, mindfulness and stillness, transforming normal yoga practice
2. Make new Friends: our lifestyle concept revolves around a social atmosphere, and what could be better after a rewarding day of yoga practice than sitting around the fire with new friends at one of our ‘Fire and Wine’ nights?
3. Relax in the Sky Spa: our Yoga Retreats include an invigorating 50-minute massage – the perfect antidote to aching muscles after a day of intense yoga practice. After your treatment, make sure to take a dip in our outdoor heated rooftop pool, with its breath-taking panoramic views
4. Get back to nature: Leave the four walls of our studio, and join us on a unique mediation walk through the Austrian Alps
5. #Live #Love #Yoga: The simple fact is, a yoga retreat at Forsthofalm is sure to build on your yoga practice, in a fun, energetic and sociable environment – the ideal way to kick off the spring season!
To join our Yoga & Snow Retreat 06 – 09 April 2017 click here.